SpeedNet_3.1.2(15122011) Script Release dated 05/06/2012 : ==================================================== URL for the Script:
ftp://ftp.ptcinfo.org/SpeedNet/POSPCCScriptFile_ArticlesData05062012.exl This script file(.exl) is released to provide the facility of virtual
scanning for Speed Post articles including UID articles up to 25 days
from the date of receipt of messages from the central server. Note: This script will be effective for the messages received from
the date of execution of this script and will not provide solution for
messages data already received earlier.
Pre-Requisite: --------------- Speednet 3.1.2 should have been upgraded with the latest release of SpeedNet on
15/12/2011 with upgrade upto Patch-3 or Patch-4. Those who are using speednet3.1.2_15122011 but not used the Patch2 or 3, can directly upgrade with Patch4. The procedure for upgradation to Speednet Version 3.1.2 Release 15.12.2011, in case it is not done already, is detailed below:
I: Upgrade the DB first with DBscript file. =============================================
1. Take Full Backup of POSPCC DB
2. Execute the DB Script through Script Tool.exe.
3. On Successful upgradation of DB, go to Step II. II. Now copy the Dlls, SNT and EXE: ===================================
1. Copy all the Dlls , SNT and the Exe file from the folder and copy the same into C:\Program Files\SpeedNet folder ( default installation folder)
2. Register all the Dlls.
3. Execute the BNPLDataCorrection.exe file which is already there in SpeedNet folder. Now you may please run speedNet and confirm successful login. Problems if any may please be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject as SpeedNet AMPC Patch-4