Purpose of release:
Subsequent to all India release of SpeedNet 4.0 on 12.09.2013, the following features have been incorporated in the current release:
1) RTS / Missent remark for despatching of SPAs is made mandatory for Post Offices
2) Provision to select delivery date while taking returns for delivered Bulk Addressee SPAs under Bulk Delivery option for SH / ICH
3) Bulk Addressee Special Delivery Slip is redesigned to accommodate three SPAs per row (available for SH / ICH)
4) Updation of remarks for Articles under “Other Office Articles – Delivery Data” option is limited to PIN code jurisdiction of respective Post Office
5) Provision to upgrade local databases from Central Server through SpeedNet Communication
Click here to download from the FTP site of PTC.