1. In EMO Client Configuration, the error ‘Login failed for user ‘nrega’’ occurs.
Download and run the patch NREGA_UserRefs.
2. If an error ‘Select error : Arithmetic overflow occurred’ is displayed as shown below during opening of the form ‘Post NREGS Credit Entries’, check with the latest DBAnalyzer for upgradation status of Ver 7.0 and update all the patches of Ver 7.0.
3. If FTO files not received at HO after receipt of FTO credit, contact PTC, Mysore.
4. If FTO files not received at SO, within a day of processing of the file at HO, contact
5. If FTO files are returned, check the ‘reason for rejection’ in ‘SB >> NREGS Reports’
and rectify the same to ensure processing for the accounts in future. If the
prerequisites criteria are satisfied rejection should not happen.
6. If the ‘reason for rejection’ is shown as
(i) Exceeding range of account numbers >> Use the latest
DBAnalyzer and check the upgradation status of Ver 7.0.
(ii) Invalid account number >> Use the latest DBAnalyzer and check
for ‘Database Discrepancies >> SB >> Account numbers with
blank account status’ and correct it.
In case of rejections, FTOs cannot be reprocessed and have to be resent by PTC
after the required corrections/rectifcations have been carried out at your end.
7. If FTOs are processed and LoT is generated correctly, but the FTOs (return files) are
still shown as ‘not processed’ in FTO status in eMO website, the reason is
insufficient/incorrect user rights on the databases. Send email to SDC quoting FAQ
No.7 and the version number of SQL used in that office, to obtain solution.
8. If FTOs are marked as processed, no credits are reflected in the LoT and no pending FTO is shown in Sanchay Post, but the FTOs are shown as ‘not processed’ in FTO status in eMO website, the reason is invalid PO codes in FTO. Send email to SDC quoting FAQ No.8 and request solution.