To Configure Olivetti Printer in Windows 7:
- Download Olivetti drivers from http://www.olivetti.com/Tool/Download/DriverFirmware/view_html . Select the product model as PR 2 PLUS and select the operating system as windows 7 .
- Connect Olivetti Passbook printer and install drivers from downloaded setup.
- Select Port which you have connected with pc USB/COM/LPT
Configure Server Properties Forms in Windows 7:
Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Print Management > Printer Servers ->
-> Forms and then Click on Action menu > Manage Forms.
- Select Create New Form. Give the name of the form as ‘PASSBOOK’
- Give the following dimensions to the form for Vista and Windows 7 operating system.
Width : 7.92 inch Left : 0.16 inch Top : 1.04 inch
Height : 5.80 inch Right : 0 inch Bottom : 0 inch
- Select Printing Preferences>Layout >Advanced> Paper/Output Paper Size >Select “PASSBOOK”.